Brooks and I went on our first cruise a few weeks ago. We cruised to the Caribbean and visited five islands. We had the best time! We traveled with some friends from Lewiston and another couple from the Ogden area. I have posted tons of pictures that won't mean much to anyone but me but that's okay since this is really my journal.
This is our ship. We went on Royal Caribbean and loved it! I would definitely recommend this cruise line. The food was amazing, the ship was very clean and everyone was friendly and helpful.
This is kind of the main gathering area. There were refreshment/bars on each level and almost always a live band playing.
There were three pools on our ship. This is the main outside pool. There was a kids pool with a tube slide in another area and also an inside pool through the doors that you can see straight ahead.
These are pictures of the buffet areas where we had breakfast and lunch most days. Almost everything imaginable was offered there to eat.
This is that main area again, I thought it looked pretty from an upper floor.
These two men standing were our main and assistant waiters. They were very impressive.
I took some pictures of our stateroom. We didn't have a window and I was quite worried about it before we left, but it didn't bother me at all. The bed was really comfy and there was a place for everything we took with us. If we ever go again, I'd like to splurge and get a room with a balcony just to sit out on and watch everything on the cruise days.
I actually loved the shower!
The elevators.
Our maid did these for us and left them in our room. He also did a swan but Brooks pulled it apart before I had a chance to get a picture.
We had just a little beach time but not much. The beaches were beautiful with tons of white sand.
Dinner with friends.
Mark and Shanna
Ron and Maggie
I think Brooks looks thrilled or maybe just too full. It was insane, how much we ate and then our waiter would just bring us more. It was so good and very hard to resist.
We went snorkeling for one of our excursions. I also put this picture in because of how blue the water was.
On the island of Grenada we saw a poinsettia tree and we also found a church!
Fancy dinner night.
I hope someday we get to take another cruise. This is a good way to vacation, especially when the weather is perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment